Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. By continuing to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Data Protection & Confidentiality Policy govern W2W Solutions' relationship with you as related to this website.
The term "W2W Solutions" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website, W2W Solutions, PO Box 317, Gt Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR30 9EQ. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of this website is provided for general information and use only, and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. We expressly exclude liability for any inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and we do not endorse any of these website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without W2W Solutions prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of W2W Solutions - © W2W Solutions 2009. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content, nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
W2W Solutions is committed to implementing the eight principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Our Data Protection & Confidentiality Policy is available on this website, and we commit to strictly uphold this in all of our activities.
When you provide us with personal information in the course of our work, you can be assured that it will only be used to understand or respond to your needs and provide you with a better service. We will under no circumstances share your personal information with any third party. We also periodically cleanse our data to ensure it remains current and relevant.
W2W Solutions may periodically send promotional information by email or post using the email or postal addresses provided by website users and custoemers either via our contact form, email communication or other business related activity. If you would prefer not to receive such information please advise us in writing.