Below are some of the comments received from delegates attending recent workshops (updated April 2011).
Making Jobsearch Work
- It was really effective as I learnt how to approach jobsearch with a different view and approach. Very interactive.
- The trainers was animated, motivational, understands the needs of training provider staff and makes the learning relevant.
- Very useful in analysing all aspects of the oft seen "boring" and "repetitive" activity of jobsearching.
- It helped to reopen eyes to the different aspects of helping clients gain employment.
- This session has been a great eye opener to job searching sessions that I can now go on to deliver to the clients and that it is not all just sitting at a PC or with a newspaper. Brilliant session.
- I've been doing this for so long that ... it was like being sent to school. As it was I thoroughly enjoyed it. Excellent and fun delivery ... and still managed to give me some stuff I didn't know, making it all the more worthwhile.
- Really beneficial to tutors to create effective CVs. Gives more confidence to tutors.
- I am looking forward to getting back to the centre to try out the new ideas.
- A very well thought out training session. It has challenged our pre-conceived ideas with regard to formal CV structures, opening up the subject to a fuller interpretation. This will help when on the front line!
- The training was excellent, sharing many good ideas and good practice. It has provided me with more confidence in assisting clients in producing good, meaningful CVs and I am eager to put my new knowledge into practice.
Planning of Learning
- Fantastic facilitator. All training was relevant to our needs. Overall activities to engage were very interesting.
- A most enjoyable and informative session.
- Excellent content, tips and strategies appropriate. One major assessment tool identified that needs to be actioned.
- Good reinforcement of ESP/action plan completion.
- Went away with a valuable insight and information needed to observe and analyse through centre.
- I have enjoyed today and have learnt a lot and am looking forward to observing our tutors.
- I have gained a good understanding of the key factors of observation and have enjoyed the course in content and pace.
- Overall it was good and my objectives were met. I have gone away knowing more now about PICS and how much it can do.
- The best training I have been on. Straight to the point, interesting and well delivered.
- Enthusiastic, realistic and helpful trainer.