Services We Provide
W2W Solutions supports any organisation that puts the customer at the heart of their operation and strives to achieve excellence in customer service while maximising performance. We do this through:
- analysing current activities, processes, policies and working practices
- identifying areas for improvement and providing solutions
- mapping processes and work flows to increase efficiency
- developing quality management systems and procedures
- providing external scrutiny through independent audits against a variety of standards - contractual compliance, Ofsted, Merlin, ISO9001, in-house standards
- audits of in-house or subcontractor delivery
- supporting accreditation and recognition for a variety of quality awards
- developing delivery models for existing or new business
- self assessment and development planning
- bid writing and implementation of contracts
- providing an interim or supplementary quality function
We also offer staff training and development within the welfare to work sector either via our standard off the shelf courses, or through development of bespoke training packages for individual companies.
For more information about one of our services click on one of the links to the left.
Alternatively you can call us on 01493 488309 to arrange a free evaluation meeting to discuss how we could help your organisation.